COAST SALISH TERRITORY (Vancouver, BC) May 20th, 2022: The Indigenomics Institute is pleased to announce the 4th annual Indigenomics 2022 ‘10 to Watch’ List at the Indigenomics national Indigenous economic design forum.
The Indigenomics ‘10 to Watch’ List is an annual list hosted by the Indigenomics Institute that recognizes and upholds leadership and economic reconciliation in the emerging 100 billion dollar Indigenous economy. The ‘10 to Watch’ List highlights recent developments of Indigenous corporations, businesses, entrepreneurs, initiatives and partnerships that demonstrate leadership in the growing Indigenous economy.
‘The annual Indigenomics 10 to Watch Awards highlights exceptional leadership in advancing the Indigenous economy and recipients demonstrate innovation, partnership and inclusion. This year’s recipients represent what the growth of the Indigenous economy looks like in action.’ Carol Anne Hilton, CEO and Founder of the Indigenomics Institute.
This years’ recipients of the 2021 Indigenomics 10 to Watch awards include:
1. The Joint Economic Development Initiative- Fostering Indigenous economic development
2. Supernaturals Modelling – Innovation, industry visibility and inclusion
3. First Nations Power Authority- Sectoral leadership in growing Indigenous green energy initiatives
4. CreeCo- Emerging Indigenous economic strength
5. One Feather – Technology, digital innovation
6. Indigeno Travel- Innovation and sectoral leadership
7. Indigenous Box- Entrepreneurship, inclusion, supply chain
8. TMX Group- Leadership in economic reconciliation
9. Talthan Nation Development Corporation- Indigenous economic strength- partnership development and business innovation
10. Nassituq Corporation- Emerging economic strength- partnership development and business innovation