Meet Our Team
President and CEO
- 35 Years of senior leadership in the travel industry in airline, wholesale and retail
- Successfully acquired Red Label Vacations DBA as Travelbrands, redtag.ca and itravel2000.com
- Previous Co Chair of H.I.S. Canada Holdings Inc. A division of H.I.S. Co LTD located in Japan
- Former CEO of H.I.S. Merit Travel, a full service travel agency offering loyalty, corporate and leisure services
- President of Kensington Tours. One of Canada’s largest luxury travel providers.
- President of Travel Professionals International, Canada’s largest independent travel agency.
- Vice President Sales and Customer Experience at Air Canada Vacations.
- Fifteen years of leadership in Canadian Airlines and American Airlines in Canada.
- Diverse background in banking, administration and customer service.
- Administrative Assistant and Partner to husband Darrell Phillips’ First Nations consulting firm, Little Black Bear & Associates.
- Of Métis ancestry from Manitoba.
- Proud mother of seven and grandmother.
Founder & VP of Business Development
- Devoted 25 years to providing pension & benefits to First Nations communities, always through Indigenous-owned entities, two of which he started.
- Created Canada’s largest and only First Nations-owned institutional low-fee pension plan through Morneau Shepell.
- A founder of TIPI Insurance Partners LP, Canada’s largest, First Nations-owned insurance company.
Director of the Board
- President of Jessica Dumas Coaching and Training.
- Professional certified Coach helping women speak their truth with clarity and confidence.
- Facilitator in Indigenous Awareness and champions the TRC’s Calls to Action.
- Served as Chairperson of the Aboriginal Chamber of Commerce and the first Indigenous Female Chairperson of the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce (2019-2020) and continues to sit on numerous committees and boards at the executive level.
- Recipient of the Manitoba 150 Women Trailblazer award from the Nellie McClung Foundation for 2021.
- A member of the Keeseekoowenin Ojibway First Nation.
- Built high net worth wealth management firm with offices in Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver. Sold to employees and purchased Great Canadian Travel Group (GCTG) in 2014.
- GCTG awarded from National Geographic 2015 “Top 50 Tours of a Lifetime” list.
- GCTG awarded “2016 Fastest Growing” travel company in North America by Ensemble (out of 1000 agencies).
- 2019 Lux Travel Magazine awarded GCTG “Best Outbound Tour Provider –Western Canada”.
- Through a career spanning 30 years Rob has held senior posts within Government, Corporate and Aboriginal sectors.
- Mr. Campbell has been recognized by the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business as one of the “Top 50 Executives in Canada” award winners.
- Committee Member to the Assembly of First Nations Economic Experts.
- National Director of Aboriginal Affairs and Economic Advisor to the Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB).
- A member of Norway House Cree Nation, Kinosao Sipihk.
Chair of the Board
- Built a leading travel agency, Continental Travel Group, recognized across Canada.
- Continental is a top tier agency with all major airlines in the region.
- Merger and acquisition experience with 15 past agencies.
- Continental has over 1,000 corporate travel clients in Canada & the US.
- Maintained stability and longevity with clients, companies and staff.
Legal Counsel & Strategic Advisor
- Completed the first 100% First-Nation-owned wind power project in Ontario
- Lead Counsel for all Ontario First Nations for Hydro One privatization transactions
- Lead Counsel to Ontario Chiefs-in-Assembly creating Ontario First Nation Sovereign wealth LP
- LexpertZenith Award for women’s contributions in law in 2017
- One of Lexpert’s “Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40” in 2012
- A Mohawk from Mohawks of the Bay in Quinte and Ojibway from Wiikwemkoong Unceded Indian Reserve
Director of the Board
- CFO of Tribal Councils Investment Group of Manitoba.
- A Chartered Accountant with over 35 years experience in public accounting, consulting and manufacturing and wholesale industries
- Recently returned to industry after a number of years in the IT field
- Responsibilities at TCIG include acquisitions, financial and tax planning and compliance and investments
Vice President of Operations
- Over 20 years in the travel industry, including management of Ensemble Travel Group’s top Canadian agency 2011
- Oversaw operations of 6 branch offices
- Well experienced in working with independent advisors
- Certified coach and trainer with the John Maxwell Group, specializing in Diversity & Inclusion.